• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Problem with Personal Messaging Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I've sent two PM's to members on this site, and when I look in my outbox it says that there are no messages in my outbox. I've looked at my PM options, but don't see anything regarding sending messages. Any help?
Semper FI

Maverick:"Mustang this is Ghostrider requesting flyby."
Air Boss: "Negative Ghostrider the pattern is full."

tali264

sometimes they don't show up as sent. Try sending one to a friend and just say "respond back". Or if you're still on here, send one to me.

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
I've had this problem too a while back. The people never got the messages I sent on one particular evening.

The problem seemed to go away though.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Yea it showed up as being sent. Thanks for the help. Semper FI

Maverick:"Mustang this is Ghostrider requesting flyby."
Air Boss: "Negative Ghostrider the pattern is full."

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well, I can't access your PM accounts, and outside of deleting your total account and redoing it (which would essentially be useless), there is nothing I can do from my end. Out of curiousity I pulled the PM stats, it IS being used, and people do have unread pm's in their boxes. -- John

Current Private Message Counts
Time Period Read Unread
All 573 54
Older than 15 days 392 25
Older than 30 days 320 9
Older than 45 days 210 2
Older than 60 days 190 2

ghost_ttu

I think we can chalk this error up to loose nut at the keyboard, or an ID10T error.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Sorry we're not all perfect like ghost here who has posted over more than a thousand posts. I'm just new at all this. Why can't you be cool about it? Semper FI

Semper FI

ghost_ttu

It takes a lot of work and charm to be as good as me.....ok, or it could be that I'm just full of sh!t and a big clown ;)

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

tali264

Originally posted by ghost_ttu
It takes a lot of work and charm to be as good as me.....ok, or it could be that I'm just full of sh!t and a big clown ;)
Ummmmmmmm, option 2 please!!!

You??? charm??? and least of all WORK????? Talk about a loose nut!

Status
Not open for further replies.