• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec'd NFO

ArkansasFlyBoy

None
Just wanted to introduce myself to the NFO forum...been on AW for awhile. I started my application process (SNA/SNFO) Jun 2008. It's taken me since then to obtain multiple waivers for all kinds of things, but on Monday I got the call. Pro rec'd NFO, waiting on the final select. Recruiter feels confident it should come within a month. I graduate Dec 19 and should go to OCS Jan or Feb according to NRD Nashville. I am looking forward to my career as an NFO and I'm getting more excited every day. Just wanted to share the good news!

congrats. I was pro rec'd NFO back in March 2007. First Rhino ride was this last Saturday. Gives you a rough idea on the timeline if you are interested in Rhinos! Keep chargin and dont quit!

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
Great video! I'd honestly be thrilled with whatever platform I am given. I do like to go fast and pull g's, but being on a Poseidon or Orion (I just realized that rhymes) would suit me just fine! I'd be thrilled either way! How'd you like the Rhino? Is the rag in San Diego?

ArkansasFlyBoy

None
Great video! I'd honestly be thrilled with whatever platform I am given. I do like to go fast and pull g's, but being on a Poseidon or Orion (I just realized that rhymes) would suit me just fine! I'd be thrilled either way! How'd you like the Rhino? Is the rag in San Diego?

i love it man. dont know of any rhino driver/wso who doesnt. its a dream. the rags are in lemoore, ca and va. beach, va.

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
SITREP on my...well...sit. Still waiting on final select. BUT I'm graduating MTSU today! VERY excited!