• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Pro Rec" to "Final Select"

aerospec

Hey guys I was just wondering what the process is between pro rec and final select. What is typically being done to your application in the process and what are they looking at? I found out a few weeks ago that I'm SNA pro-rec for 07 and I'm waiting on final select. The suspense is killing me! lol. :eek:

fighterpfeif

Same boat. Talked to the recuriter and it seems that I just need an O-5 to sign some stuff and I am good to go. (not sure, but going out on a limb: 5-6 wks. for me)

Hurry up and wait

NookyBooky04

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
aerospec said:
Hey guys I was just wondering what the process is between pro rec and final select. What is typically being done to your application in the process and what are they looking at? I found out a few weeks ago that I'm SNA pro-rec for 07 and I'm waiting on final select. The suspense is killing me! lol. :eek:

Its pretty much a one-hundred percent sure thing that you will get your final select sometime between right now and never.