• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Prior Service Mail in Application

bweez85

Any enlisted members who submitted their own package mail it in? My CC recommended that I mail in my package instead of submit it electronically but I'm kind of thinking I should have emailed it. I had it overnighted and said it was delivered, will I get any confirmation that it has been received?

exNavyOffRec

Any enlisted members who submitted their own package mail it in? My CC recommended that I mail in my package instead of submit it electronically but I'm kind of thinking I should have emailed it. I had it overnighted and said it was delivered, will I get any confirmation that it has been received?

NRC stopped accepting mailed in applications over 10 years ago, they put out a notification that any mailed in applications would be sent back or just not processed due to the amount of work it adds for the processors.

BasketballisLife

I definitely would have recommended emailing it in. Your CC gave you poor advice. Do you have copies of your package still? Maybe you can still email it.

I'm sure you'll eventually get confirmation, those of us that emailed our is in did. I haven't spoken with anyone that has mailed it till now, so I'm not entirely sure.

bweez85

NRC stopped accepting mailed in applications over 10 years ago, they put out a notification that any mailed in applications would be sent back or just not processed due to the amount of work it adds for the processors.
I made a copy before I sent it off, I should have no problem emailing in the copied package right?

Elbandito

Go to NPC print off the page that specifically states you need to email your package in. Print of this forum page, proceed to staple both printed pages to your CC's door.

bweez85

Go to NPC print off the page that specifically states you need to email your package in. Print of this forum page, proceed to staple both printed pages to your CC's door.
I've been using the 1420.1b for everything I need to have in my package and that still states we can mail it in, so I hope there's nothing else I'm missing. My COC doesn't seem to have too much guidance other than this instruction.

exNavyOffRec

I've been using the 1420.1b for everything I need to have in my package and that still states we can mail it in, so I hope there's nothing else I'm missing. My COC doesn't seem to have too much guidance other than this instruction.
the 1420.1b needs to be updated, so much wrong info in there.