• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Prior college

Status
Not open for further replies.

PharaelGA18

If you enlist and take college courses off-duty would that help you get accepted to an officer program? What if you don't have all the requirements to go to college i.e.(spanish 2)
would that effect selection? Are you permitted to take college classes off duty if you don't have spanish 2?

ghost_ttu

If you are still in HS and have the time to take Spanish 2 take it. You'll have to take it at the collegiate level if you don't take it in HS. And trust me, HS Spanish would be much easier than collegiate Spanish. Just my suggestion. As for your question, I don't know about the eligibility. I know you can go to college without having Spanish 2 taken, however you will have to take it in college.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.