• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Primary...... Pensacola or Corpus?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

flpanthers1

I just found out I class up tomorrow, 5th of April for API. I have been in the A Pool for only 4 weeks. I was a little shocked, but I have been reading my books a little to prepare, so I feel pretty good about it. Although I do have a concern.... On my Dreamsheet I put down Pensacola. Just out of curiousity I called the flight office to see what squadron I got. I got Corpus Christi. I can't believe it!!!! I did not want to go to Corpus, and I still don't. I don't know if there is a way to get Pensacola, but I would love to hear it. Or if there is not a way to switch what should I be doing to prep for Corpus? Apartments, contacts, where to live, etc... i have heard Corpus is a little more relaxed, but I am ready to buckle down and get started. If it's tougher here in Pensacola I just have to work harder that's all. This is my job, to learn how to fly. The problem is i would rather do it here in Pensacola. Any thoughts, I'd appreciate it. Any comments can also be emailed to me at flpanthers1@hotmail.com

patbrown08

You need to go to flight management and talk to LT Ulmer. He has told people in the past that they can switch where they are going to primary if they can find someone in their class who will switch with them. Key words there is someone in your class. That is you would have to find someone who wants to go to Corpus, but for some reason got Whiting. Either way you should go to Flight management and talk to LT about why or what happened to send you to Corpus. The worst thing he can do is tell you that you are stuck with corpus, and that is where you are now. Besides he is pretty laid back and easy to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.