• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

President visits USMMA

H20man

Drill baby drill!
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/06/20060619-1.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200041,00.html

First time a sitting President has spoken at graduation, but of course I fall under this category...

...Your cadets are forward deployed in the Middle East, where they're supporting operations in Afghanistan and Iraq...

Having access to my school email account out here let me see all the logistics involved in bringing the POTUS to our school, quite a task, for a normally small ceremony.

Good Luck 2006!

MIDNAdmiral

Flagrant self promotion, though thats why I'm posting also.
Good speech, especially about the academy. Too bad CNN was too busy covering the rain in Houstan...yes it is still going to be raining 5minutes after you reported on it last. I like how Bush always has a few things in his speeches that only the people he is addressing would understand i.e. Jamaican Beef patties. Just remember the food at KP deemed "not grade A, but fit for human consumption."

H20man

Drill baby drill!
Ha yeah, no that is just my other half, my sea partner, the engine cadet, we go out in pairs, one deck one engine.

Is it registering from the same IP?

Also considering I live in Texas, I don't think I would spell Houston wrong.

usnphoenix

Remove before flight
pilot
MIDNAdmiral said:
Just remember the food at KP deemed "not grade A, but fit for human consumption."

LMAO...I remember those days...hard to beleive it was almost a year ago already! Glad to hear 2006's graduation was ruined by all those morons that were planning a protest.

MIDNAdmiral

usnphoenix said:
LMAO...I remember those days...hard to beleive it was almost a year ago already! Glad to hear 2006's graduation was ruined by all those morons that were planning a protest.

I guess the food is slowly getting better...they are almost trying to put some effort into eating it.
Everyone needed tickets to get in so that probably helped keep the protestors out. That would have sucked getting graduation ruined by a bunch of protestors, but aren't the underclassmen seated behind the graduating class for crowd control anyways?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
H20man said:
Ha yeah, no that is just my other half, my sea partner, the engine cadet, we go out in pairs, one deck one engine.

Is it registering from the same IP?
Yup - and I apologize for doubting your mental stability. :D

H20man

Drill baby drill!
HAL Pilot said:
Yup - and I apologize for doubting your mental stability. :D

No problem, frequent port visits fix any problems.
The more we UNREP, the more we get to see land.

usnphoenix

Remove before flight
pilot
Edit to my previous post...I meant glad to hear it wasn't ruined!! I will eventually learn to check these things before i click the post button.