• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pre op astigmatism rating?

skyline_pigeon

Hi all, can anyone tell me what NAMI looks for pre op paperwork? I have -3.00 astigmatism in my left eye (which I know is the limit), the problem is on some of my pre lasik paper work it has 3 trials one -3.00,-2.95, and -3.08. So my question is, does NAMI only care what the LASIK laser selects as my correction value or will they care about these 3 values?

Basically what will they ask for when it come to pre op prescription.

Thanks

exNavyOffRec

Hi all, can anyone tell me what NAMI looks for pre op paperwork? I have -3.00 astigmatism in my left eye (which I know is the limit), the problem is on some of my pre lasik paper work it has 3 trials one -3.00,-2.95, and -3.08. So my question is, does NAMI only care what the LASIK laser selects as my correction value or will they care about these 3 values?

Basically what will they ask for when it come to pre op prescription.

Thanks
You have to get through N3M first, the Navy Medical Manual is where that info is at. N3M will look at all documents and make the call once the surgery has been done and you have completed the 6 month wait.

skyline_pigeon

You have to get through N3M first, the Navy Medical Manual is where that info is at. N3M will look at all documents and make the call once the surgery has been done and you have completed the 6 month wait.

What do you think of my case? I'd be DQ both SNA and NFO so I'd like to know my chances a bit ahead of time