• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

POSTING RESULTS

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
All,

Please refrain from posting "my recruiter told me all applicants from NRD ____ did not get selected" or better yet disclosing any additional board results other than yourself. There are applicants who lurk around here and AirWarriors shouldn't be the place to find out about your PROREC status. The proper way should be through your recruiter or chain of command if you're a fleet applicant.

Also, PROREC doesn't mean you've been selected. It means professionally recommended, until you receive an actual letter from your recruiter then at that point you have been officially selected. Want to know more? Look around here or ask your recruiter.

sorlando

All,

Please refrain from posting "my recruiter told me all applicants from NRD ____ did not get selected" or better yet disclosing any additional board results other than yourself. There are applicants who lurk around here and AirWarriors shouldn't be the place to find out about your PROREC status. The proper way should be through your recruiter or chain of command if you're a fleet applicant.

Also, PROREC doesn't mean you've been selected. It means professionally recommended, until you receive an actual letter from your recruiter then at that point you have been officially selected. Want to know more? Look around here or ask your recruiter.
So, we shouldn't say things like...oh idk..."NO ONE GOT SELECTED"?

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
frabz-Thread-revival-Thread-revival-everywhere-216bd9.jpg

Randall

Dos Anyone know if I even have a shot at OCS in any program (preferably aviation, NFO) ? I am new to Air Warriors.

BA: 2.65 Education Science
MA: 3.75 Organizational Leadership
OAR Score: 46

NCAA D1 Soccer Player
CIF Swimming State Finalist
JR. ROTC (Group Commander)

Meyerkord

pilot
Dos Anyone know if I even have a shot at OCS in any program (preferably aviation, NFO) ? I am new to Air Warriors.

BA: 2.65 Education Science
MA: 3.75 Organizational Leadership
OAR Score: 46

NCAA D1 Soccer Player
CIF Swimming State Finalist
JR. ROTC (Group Commander)

I'd suggest checking out this thread to see if you are competitive. Also you should check out the thread for the upcoming aviation board to see what you're up against.

All,

I looked around AW using the Search function, but wasn't able to find any data about whether there is a contingency of people who have been PROREC-Y but never received their FINSEL. I'm genuinely interested what scenarios, besides injury, would cause this case to happen?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I looked around AW using the Search function, but wasn't able to find any data about whether there is a contingency of people who have been PROREC-Y but never received their FINSEL. I'm genuinely interested what scenarios, besides injury, would cause this case to happen?

Why do you ask?