• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PMRS and MEPs

Hey all,
I'm new here, so forgive me if this is the incorrect place to post this. Long story, short, I'm trying to get into OCS.
I had some questions concerning the pmrs prescription database since I have some prescriptions I need to declare.
Does MEPs run this on everyone?
If so, how complete is it? Will I need to provide additional documentation for prescriptions not found in it? Will I get disqualified if there's anything I forgot to mention? When I was a teen/young adult, I was on a number of weight loss, blood pressure, and acne meds that I cannot remember for the life of me what they were.

Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I heard of this system coming online when I was leaving recruiting back in 2019, but the word we received then was that PMRS was intended to be more of a spot check / random check if needed. So, my "info" might be a bit outdated and inaccurate...

With that said and as painful as this sounds... you should go through your prescription record and ensure any sort of medication that was needed for an official diagnosis is accounted for and mentioned in your DD 2807-2. What might not seem like a big deal to you might be in the lens of MEPS medical.

All further questions and the most up to date info... ask your recruiter.