• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PLC JULY 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanaBpilot

Pro Rec'd NFO
My boots arrived, I wore them all day yesterday, all day today, and ran in them this evening. I kind of like them. They aren't as bad as I imagined. I started with a pretty fast 1.5 miles, just to work them in, I'll move up from there. Thanks for all the gouge guys, I feel like my prep is going to pay off.

-Every Challenge Could Have Paradise Behind It-

wanaBpilot

Pro Rec'd NFO
The photo gallery at the ocs website is set up for our companies. Looks like they're waitin for us, veins bulging and all!!!

http://www.ocs.usmc.mil/2003%20Summer%20Photos.htm

SuperJ

I am also attending the July 6 OCS session for PLC. I was just wondering if anyone out there knows what exactly they need to bring. Please let me know if you do. Thanks.

wanaBpilot

Pro Rec'd NFO
Super, has your OSO not given you a preship packet? That should have everything you need on it. Some other things not mentioned that are nice include ziplock bags, foot powder, mole skin, and a big sea bag to carry your gear. The OCS website also has some other things that will help out. Hope to see you there, starts a week from today. OORAH!!

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Think I'll go to OCS between July 6-August16. I'll just be there to motivate "older" candidates. More specifically, prior enlisted candidates, who have an avionics background, born in Louisiana but choose to go to school in Alabama. What the hell, I've got to be out there anyway so I might as well have some fun. S/F, Frumby

Attack Pilot
LtCol USMCR

Status
Not open for further replies.