• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilots vs. NFO's

PR1 H

Perpetually fixing cranial/rectal inversions
The pilot was sitting in his seat and pulled out a .38 revolver. He placed it on top of the instrument panel, then asked the navigator, "Do you know what I use this for?"

The nav replied timidly, "No, what's it for?"

The pilot responded, "I use this on navigators who get me lost!"

The navigator proceeded to pull out a .45 and place it on his chart table.

The pilot asked, "What's that for?"

"To be honest sir," the nav replied, "I'll know we're lost before you will."

UCbearcat

Lawn Dart
pilot
+1. I enjoyed that. From the title of the thread "Pilots vs. NFO's" I was expecting a new guy to ask a very dumb question.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I heard a good one recently.

So there are two NFOs walking down the hall in the squadron one day and they come upon a vending machine that sells pilot wings for 75 cents. One NFO has a dollar and the other has 50 cents, so they decide the first NFO will buy a set of wings and then give his spare quarter to the other so he can buy a set.

The first NFO buys his set, puts them on his uniform, and just stands there smiling.

The second NFO says, "Dude, give me your quarter."

The first NFO turns to the second and says, "Fuck you Nav!" and then walks away.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I heard a good one recently.

So there are two NFOs walking down the hall in the squadron one day and they come upon a vending machine that sells pilot wings for 75 cents. One NFO has a dollar and the other has 50 cents, so they decide the first NFO will buy a set of wings and then give his spare quarter to the other so he can buy a set.

The first NFO buys his set, puts them on his uniform, and just stands there smiling.

The second NFO says, "Dude, give me your quarter."

The first NFO turns to the second and says, "Fuck you Nav!" and then walks away.

Dammit! I saw this thread and immediately thought of this joke. Good on ya.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
What do you get when you put 20 lesbians and 20 NFO's together in a room?

A room full of people who don't do dick!

blackbart22

pilot
Back in the EC-121 days in VQ the Navs used to actually pull a similar stunt on the new spook officer. Right after takeoff on the newbie's first flight out of DaNang, the nav would take out his .38 and put it on the nav table. When the new spook ask why, he be told that because of his clearance, if they went down, the nav had to shoot him so that he wouldn't fall into enemy hands. Some of them sat there petrified, listening to those four R-3350's make weird noises.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
At War College today I had a retired USMC Infantry Colonel make the commend that "Pilots and NFO are pretty much the same". My response was, "Kind of like infantry and armor".

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
At War College today I had a retired USMC Infantry Colonel make the commend that "Pilots and NFO are pretty much the same". My response was, "Kind of like infantry and armor".

One time I was at a wedding reception and a medical doctor referring to me said, "he's in the Army." When I politely said that the Marine Corps and Army were two different branches, she blew me off, saying, "...it's all the same." To which I asked,"So how do you like being a vetrinarian?"