• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Slots opening back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayManC

Hey great news! I was talking with my OPO during our quarterly DEPPER meet, and was informed the due to the "apparent" boost in the economy pilot slots are beginning to open up, he said that it went from none, to 2 a month, and now Richmond has 15 slots a month! so just figured I'd share the news

Daedalus

Can you flush this out a bit? What does DEPPER stand for, is Richmond some sort of OPO hub, 15 slots for one month for one office seams like a huge number.
Thanks

JayManC

daedalus, DEPPER as in someone in a Delayed Entry Program (DEP), and Richmond is just where the HQ for the recruiting district that I am located in is. Its not a hub no, most recruiting districts span out from a metropolitan area. FYI frogman I am in BDCP and have been since may '03 currently with a 1375 designator (SNFO) I managed to squeeze in when there was only a slow trickle of spots available and no forseeable pilot slots anywhere (unless you could walk on water), but in lieu of recent events I'm in the process of trying to reapply for a change of designator to 1395 (SNA). I have until 10 July before I class up to OCS so I'm really optimistic about it, but only time will tell. Anyways if you have any questions about NRD richmond I'd be happy to answer...not to mention I'm always on the look out for a referral. (JayManC@aol.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.