• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pics of OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

frogggystyle

Hanson is a good guy. It freaked me out the first time I was around him when he "unlocked." I was a brand new Candi-O and was just coming onto watch at O'Dark Thirty. He was coming out of Reg and I was walking in. He was about to assail me in his particular DI fashion when he noticed I was a Candi-O. Out of nowhere he just starts shooting the **** with me. At that point in the program, it was a refreshing change. I ended up becoming a part of his indoc staff for his first class at OCS. It was a great experience working with him.

Paul Burke

He did my locker inspection during 4th week RLP. On his way out he asked me what 21 - 100 was. I replied "Negative 7 9, Sir". He thought I was being a smartass and came back in the room and asked it again and I said the same thing again. He caught on to it, shrugged his shoulders and left. The day before I left I got a chance to shoot the breeze with him. He is a really nice guy.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Here at OCS, you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't ... our class has been in this situation TOO many times so far, and it's just starting 7th week!

D

Status
Not open for further replies.