• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pics (56k'ers beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Alright, since there's been some vids and pics that have gone up in the last few days, I'll take it as the gauntlet being thrown. Actually, I figured I'd slowly get some of my cruise pics up, since I've been lazy in doing that.

Here's the first one. Enjoy...

gofast.Sunset%20ER57.jpg

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
What's that ugly thing in the middle of the picture, almost blocking out that boat?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Wow, you've got some good eyes. You're right, there was a P-3 overhead. Didn't realize you could see the reflection. That must be what you're talking about...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Nope, now come on, I know you wear glasses, but there isn't a P3 flying overhead, since if they did that, they could "accidentally" drop a buoy on you, and that would just be a bad, bad day.....

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So true... except I got 20/20 on my last flight physical. Guess things get better w/ age....

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, but I need to grab them off my laptop, resize them, and then post them. I'll try to get some up this weekend. I can't remember if I put up my favorite of the chief hanging out the door.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Here's an update...

This is my all time favorite:

BMCFinger.jpg

Some Vertrep action, that I'm sure the HC guys will laugh at.

VertrepInbound.jpg

VertrepPickup.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Me? Oh, I've been "around." The shots are from an EASTPAC. The shot of the Chief is of a Law Enforcement Det observer. He was an awesome guy. Our AW was taking the shot. We were running low on gas, so we couldn't play w/ the bad guys much more, so we went up for some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.