• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Physical Readiness Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

rightstuff

I am currently in the process of applying for a BDCP slot for the Pilot program and have run into a small problem. Everything is in order except for my Physical readiness test. I used to be able to pass the test but have somehow slacked off and am just barely making the requirements on the situps pushups. I want my scores to be competitive as possible. So I was curious if anyone had and suggestions on how to better prepare myself to take the test. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FLY NAVY!!

Paul Burke

The best way to do push-ups and sit-ups on the prt is to do a lot of push-ups and sit-ups before hand. No one has ever died from their own sweat and hard work.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
For BDCP if you pass the prt, you are good. Even if it is the mins. Take the prt pass it however you can and then work on getting into shape while you get a paycheck from the navy.

Dave

rightstuff

I appreciate the input. I am going to spend two weeks or so taking a practice test everyday by myself and then retake the test. I figure I'll be well prepared by then. I need to get rid of all that christmas turkey that has turned me into a turkey. Thanks again for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.