• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PFA Cycle 1 being waived due to COVID-19

Doc1996

https://www.military.com/daily-news...fitness-tests-other-services-eye-changes.html

My sincerest apologies everyone if this isn't the correct location to post this or ask the following questions, but here I am.

Fleet OCS package requires last two PFA's to fall under the "good low" category. I have an Excellent Low on my Cycle 2 PFA from last year. Will I still be able to submit my Fleet OCS package since this PFA cycle 1 is being waived and I'm submitting my board package in June.

I had a brief conversation with my command. My CFL has no problem doing a mock-PFA attached with a memo explaining the current landscape, why my scores aren't in PRIMS and submitting those documents with the package itself. Unprecedented times require unconventional methods.

Opinions? Good call? Bad call?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
https://www.military.com/daily-news...fitness-tests-other-services-eye-changes.html

My sincerest apologies everyone if this isn't the correct location to post this or ask the following questions, but here I am.

Fleet OCS package requires last two PFA's to fall under the "good low" category. I have an Excellent Low on my Cycle 2 PFA from last year. Will I still be able to submit my Fleet OCS package since this PFA cycle 1 is being waived and I'm submitting my board package in June.

I had a brief conversation with my command. My CFL has no problem doing a mock-PFA attached with a memo explaining the current landscape, why my scores aren't in PRIMS and submitting those documents with the package itself. Unprecedented times require unconventional methods.

Opinions? Good call? Bad call?

Use some common sense judgement here. Ask the OCS questions email - my guess is that they'll say to use the PRTs from the two most recent cycles in which you actually participated and scored.

The NAVADMIN clearly states NO spring PRT and to avoid any sort of social distancing...

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
All rules are flying out the window, I'm sure this won't hurt anyone's records or packages, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

This is the least crazy thing I've had to deal with in the last few days, by a lot. Good call? Bad call? Don't care.

Agreed - least of many problems right now.