• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Personal belongings while at OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

quema

How do we handle personal belongings while we are at OCS? Will the Navy store them for us? Do we just put them in storage ourselves? If we put them in storage ourselves... will the Navy pick it up and move it afterwards?
Sorry for the dumb ?s, thanks!

deltacbravo

And I suppose if you really wanted to, you could rent a storage unit out in Pensacola somewhere and go to it in your car when you're out on liberty.

quema

I am not talking about a sleeping bag... I have a very full large two bedroom apartment and a garage full of stuff. Motorcycle, tools, beds, couches, tables... you name it, I got three of them. Normally I know the Navy will move all my stuff, but I understand that is not so until after OCS graduation. So where does it all go?

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
My SO has all his stuff boxed up in the basement of a friend. He was told that the Navy will have it picked up and moved to wherever he goes after OCS. If you can have a friend keep it all for you or maybe a family member, that's great. If not, you might need to look up a storage place until you graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.