• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Permanent Change of Station or TDY

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnorman911

Hey I was just trying to get out of my lease, and the military clause in my lease says that I must submit permanent change of station orders. I know that OCS is considered a TDY, but on the orders is it a TDY in route to permanent change of station. Any input from those who have gotten there orders would be very helpful. Thanks

twidget

Deskaholic
The orders are just TDY. They list the detaching command, then OCS as an intermediate station, then they just say "upon completion of temporary duty, and when directed, detach"

That's why there's not much leave authorized, 5 days in my case, because the PCS orders will come later. I was told that around the 10th week, I could talk to my detailer. That's when I'll find out about the start date of follow-on training (Crypto) and my Permanent Duty Station.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.