• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

People from Other classes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

binary_choice

Final Select SNA
Here's a random OCS question... Do you ever get to see or converse with people from other classes, i.e. classes ahead or behind of yours? For instance... if you know someone from another class...

tali264

It's best if they're two classes ahead of you or behind you. That means you'll be living in the same place and you can see them all the time.

USMC-2-USN

primary...i hate FORMs
Do they come down to give you gouge/help you out...or just to BS or harass you?

I wouldn't think time would permit being a social butterfly in OCS

tali264

The class ahead of you helps you a lot for 4th week RLP, or at least ours did and then we helped the next class. They'll also come down and chat with you sometimes. Perhaps it happened more with me because I'm female and the female's in the other class came to say hi. And as for free time....after 4th week RLP you fall into a groove. And at night you find you actually do have free time. I wrote letters all the time! Some people spend all their time studying and staying up past taps to study more. I didn't do that. When taps came I was running for the bed to sleep. The trick is....because I slept I could stay awake in class and pretty much absorb all the test stuff. It's not hard. Just a look over the book the night before the test and I did great on them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.