• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pensacola House for rent approx Nov 05 (revised)

kidicaru

As promised last time, if I rent my place through airwarriors, I will be making a paypal donation!!

I'm an AF F-15E WSO at Lakenheath Air Base in the UK and I'm looking for people to rent my house:

3 bdrm/2 bath 1640 sq ft, 2 car garage, hot tub, brick, just out the back gate of NAS Pensacola, in Emerald Shores subdivision. Awesome location! Why? Because it's less than 2 minutes to the back gate, which is important when the Blues practice and Gulf Beach Hwy gets backed up for 25+ minutes.

Also, great location for API study groups and future NFOs who will be flying at Sherman. Rent is $1250/month. Please email me asap if interested...It always rents out fast!!

Pictures:
http://sammiller_8.tripod.com/house/

Also, if anyone in A-pool or API is bored and would like to help me out renting it by putting up flyers in the API lounge, I will send you a flyer and also buy you some beer.

Does anyone know the name of the current AF sergeant who works in the API building inprocessing AF students? If so, could you please send me his name and/or email address?

Sam

HalfBreed

None
The current API AF sergeant is Master Segeant Brown. He's the outgoing guy. There is a new one there right now too, both are still there as far as I know.

kidicaru

Pensacola House rent reduced (Emerald Shores)

Ok, you guys drive a hard bargain (so to speak)...I'll drop the rent to $1150/month in you're in by Nov 1st.

Halfbreed- thanks so much for the info. He was there when I checked into API over 3 years ago in May 2002! Wow.

Sam