• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pensacola airshow 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottZ28

WOW!! What an incredible airshow! The Super Hornet demo was incredible, and so was the F-14 demo, as usual. This Tomcat was a B model, with the GE engines, a lot more thrust than the A models... made for lots and lots of noise... [:D]just unbelieveable. The BLUES kicked ASS as they always do, it was Cdr. Ffield's last demo as the CO of the Blues. Was anyone else there? what did you all think!

Scott

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
Oh how I wish I could have been there! Yeah, and it was also Lcdr. Scott Kartvedt and Lcdr. Max McCoy's last year as well. In August my sister and I had the privlidge of meeting all of the team... amazing people, and amazing jets! Washington State doesn't have nearly enough airshows. :)

Glad you had a great time, the Navy kicks rear end anyway, let alone the Blues and a Super Hornet and Tomcat demo. It doesn't get any better than that. [:D]

Philippians 4:13
Proverbs 16:9
Romans 10:9

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Aside from them giving us an A-10 demo too! Although, I don't think they put it quite through its paces like I've seen it done before. My wife thought it was the best looking and funnest to watch of all the airplanes! I think I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.