• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pending CEC Interview- talk to me!

khuygie88

Hi there,
I realize that a lot of the questions that come through this site are regarding pilot slots- heck, that's why I signed up a while back to get my hands on some of the materials posted. Life has changed course slightly and, while I am still interested in service of my country, I'm looking to get into the Civil Engineer Program.

I have an interview pending end of this week-ish and, while the recruiter I have been talking to has informed me that the things I will be asked about will be regarding what I know about the CEC, I'm having a hard time not knowing what sort of other things to expect.

A bit about me:
-Senior in an ABET accredited Ocean Engineering Program
-3.72/4.0 for the last two years (before that not so hot, but I have no problem making the GPA cutoff)
-In good shape, no legal issues
-Leadership experience in high school and some volunteer experience in college
-Motivated for this sort of program and service to my country

Anyone care to throw some questions at me I may see? Have specific personal questions about why I feel I can do this? I've been doing my research, and I like to be 100% prepared.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!