• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

paperwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions about the STA-21 application. Does anyone have the format for the order the STA-21 application should be in? What exactly is a cover letter? And for the CO's endorsement letter; I dont know exactly how to write it do any of you have an example that you could post? I appreciate your responses. I don't have a NC any where near to ask and we have a YN1 that is a "counselor" but when I talked to him about the program it seemed like I knew more than he did about it.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
https://www.sta-21.navy.mil/forms_fy03/opnavinst1420_1a_ch8.doc

Page 8-28 is the start of all of the documents that have examples in the application. The first one being the cover letter that you speak of. Type it all out, check it once, check it twice and check it a third time (I actually had Admiral spelled wrong on the title and didn't catch it, one of my buddies pointed it out).

Status
Not open for further replies.