• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

packing lists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAmookie

On the USMC PLC/OCS packing list it says to bring white towel and washcloth. Am I going to get my a$$ chewed for bringing something that isnt white? I know uniformity is a big deal, but do they really have to be white?

Killer2

TRONS!
None
We were "issued/bought" some white towels and washcloths with the large/small bag issue, but like some many things at OCS they have changed. If it says white then take white. Save yourself the stress. You will thank yourself later.

SLU_fly_girl

USMC PLC Srs 2004
"Candidate so and so didn't think 'bring white towels' applied to him. Good candidate! :icon_rage You now owe me a 300 word essay on 'The Importance of Following Simple Instructions' due tomorrow at 0500."

Would this be the likely response from the staff? No, probably not, but don't rule it out. I would just bring the white towels. You will QUICKLY learn that you do NOT want to attract attention to yourself especially within the first few days, unless of course it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.