• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Package status questions

JakobLS

What does a package status of "Program Review prior to ORDPRO" and "NRD-ROPS review" mean?
My recruiter has no idea.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
So when my recruiter tells me I'm at board and my status is the previously stated, I'm not actually at board.

I defer to your recruiter to check your specific status in the system.

There’s a specific section in the applicant tracking system where it’ll say you’re at board or not. If it’s checked you’re good, if not there’s some additional checks or items needed before you are at board.

Also, not really sure why a recruiter is giving you specific status updates, especially since it’s all language a normal civilian applicant wouldn’t understand.

Last edited:

JakobLS

I defer to your recruiter to check your specific status in the system.

There’s a specific section in the applicant tracking system where it’ll say you’re at board or not. If it’s checked you’re good, if not there’s some additional checks or items needed before you are at board.

Also, not really sure why a recruiter is giving you specific status updates, especially since it’s all language a normal civilian applicant wouldn’t understand.
I have asked which is why I have come here to ask about the specifics since my recruiter states I am at board but "doesn't know" what the ordpro or nrd-rops means.
With that being said, would it be possible to be at board with the previous status. (one board has convened 2 months ago and has review prior to ordpro).
I've had issues with this recruiter previously such as unresponsiveness and losing my paperwork.
I am prior and wife is active so that is possibly why he sent it to me, also, he insisted on showing me that specifically.