• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-cola rental market

navy05

Does anybody on this forum have any experience on the N-E P-cola/Pace/Milton housing rental market? I am beginning Primary in a couple weeks at Whiting and am seriously considering buying a house. The problem is, I probably won't be staying in Whiting for Advanced if all goes well with selection, which means I won't have very much tenency in it. That beingf said, what is the rental market like for out-of-state homeowners in the Pensacola area? Which areas rent fastest between N-E Pcola, Pace, and Milton? How big of a hassle is it to manage or have a property manager take care of your home when you're gone? Is it even worth buying a house here with the intention o flipping it in 3-5 years? My two real estate agents have said positive things about the market of course but I'd like to get some opinions from out-of-state homeowners currently leasing out thier homes.