• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Overview of life in supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimisoko9

I am looking for something that provides me with an overview of life in supply (geographic/community flexibility, career track, frequency/length of sea tours, etc.).

Does anyone know where there might be a journal of or a website dedicated to life in supply? (Looked for one previously posted by rhollin1, but it's no longer available). My recruiter also gave me some information, but I am looking for more than marketing materials.

Thanks!

-mimi

mimisoko9

NFO closed and my personal life changed in the sense that it makes more sense for me to apply to a community more conducive to a balanced lifestyle. My future plans don't just involve me anymore and I wasn't planning on that when I decided on NFO.

No compromise. I've always been "Navy first" and aviation just would have been the icing on the cake. The way I see it, I'm situated to get the best of all worlds.

Thanks for asking and good luck to all future and present aviators!
icon_smile.gif

-mimi

Meridiani

Hi Mimi,

Take a look at some of the posts at usnavyocs.com -- I'm pretty sure there's been some discussion of the supply community. If you're having trouble finding the info, drop me a PM, and I'll dig up the relavent threads.
icon_smile.gif

Stacy

kevin

YOU GOT ENGAGED!!! it's always a member of the opposite sex that screws everything up, isnt it? just kidding...i have no idea what im talking about. good luck with the change.

unfUSN

If anyone is interested in Supply, Supply school, 1st tours, or life in general... feel free to drop me an email. I use to be a Supply weenie...

UNFPIKAPP@AOL.COM
LTJG Payne

mimisoko9

Thanks for all the well wishes and nods of approval. You current and aspiring aviators can be a rowdy bunch.

LTJG Payne - thank you for your kind offer. I sent you an e-mail.

paullatina

Mimi, I certainly wouldnt have gotten the marks on the ASTB without your help, and I'm glad to hear your still pursueing the Navy. Congrats on the engagement and good luck with whichever route you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.