• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Operation Eagle Claw Remembrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBayDog

From a contact of mine, to all who are interested. I would give my left arm to be there:

"The White House Commission on Remembrance will host the 25th Anniversary Remembrance Ceremony in honor of all those who died in the Iran Hostage Rescue Mission. The tribute will take place on April 25th, 2005 at noon in Section 46 of Arlington National Cemetery. We hope that you will be able to join us.

The White House Commission on Remembrance was established by Congress as an independent government agency. It honors America’s fallen and recognizes those who have served and those who continue to serve our country.

If you would like to attend please contact the Commission at commission@remember.gov

For those in the Florida area, Hurlburt Field is holding a ceremony approximately the same date for the Air Force crews, please contact Hurlburt Field for details."

Status
Not open for further replies.