• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

One set of Aviation Greens

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
In light of MB's ongoing thread for aviation greens, I went trolling through some local surplus shops last weekend and found a nice set of aviation greens. Only thing, they are too damn small for me so one of you tiny dudes may be in luck.

Anyways, they were at the Army-Navy shop close to Correy Station, on W.Navy Blvd in P-cola. I would venture a guess at maybe a size 42 jacket, dunno about the trousers. They looked to be in pretty good shape so hopefully someone can get a good deal.

Oh, and I think he wanted $50 for the jacket and trou!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Size 42? Tiny?? Umm . . .yeah . . .:D

/size 38

MasterBates

I still fit into my OCS SDBs.. Size 48. I was smart and bought them a size larger. (did not wear them at OCS)

But yeah, any person who is over 6' and has bothered to eat in the last year, 42 is about the minimum.

Quite honestly, if anyone in the Pcola area can take a 42 jacket, the $50 is a steal, even if you need to re-stripe it.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
I called "The Old Foot Locker" on W Navy and they said they still had the set, but it has a few moth holes in it and would not be suitable for use as a uniform. Alas.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
I called "The Old Foot Locker" on W Navy and they said they still had the set, but it has a few moth holes in it and would not be suitable for use as a uniform. Alas.

Ah, there you have it, hanging on the rack it looked ok.