• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

once you finalized your paperwork- how long was it before you started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

helmet91

contemplating applying again...
I'm just curious as to how long the turnaround time is between signing your papers and actually starting the school? I'm getting married Labor Day weekend 2005, so I'm hoping I'd be able to finish OCS before then. My application package went out about a month ago, so I'd imagine I'll hear something by January at the lastest. I'm hoping my class date would be the middle of May at the latest... otherwise I'd have to wait until after the first week of September. My recruiter seemed to think I wouldn't have any problems, but after looking around on here I'm slightly worried because I see people with dates that are a year from now. :confused:

Any help would be great, thanks!

H

Honour_Class

3 weeks from being accepted and sworn in to boots on the ground in Pensacola.

helmet91

thanks for that info...

so it seems that it pretty much varies as to when you go. i'm hoping for March or April.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I heard a couple of weeks ago from my recruiter that all non-paid OCS slots (at least for aviation) are going to be closed until FY 2005. If that's true, you would graduate OCS on or after October 1, 2005. Talk to your recruiter and see if that applies to you. If you're BDCP or non-aviation you may be in the clear.

helmet91

well, I applied for NFO, SWO and Supply... it seems that NFO/SNA take the longest; not sure about SWO or Supply.

I suppose I should call up my recruiter to see if he has any new info.

I was hoping to be done with OCS before I get married... dress whites would be sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.