• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Once and for all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyn

I'm sorry for beating this topic to death, but after reading contrary answers everywhere (last on flightinfo.com's forum), it seems that nobody knows what is the max. age a non prior-military must be commissioned by coming out of OCS with a pilot slot?

I've consistently read 27 here, but now I I've read 30 more often. Are many people misinformed, or has the max been raised?

Steven Ruiz

Brooklyn,

I just spoke to my recruiter and i will be taking the ASTB on May 20th. He showed me documents that confirms your question. The age limit for a non-prior is 27. This means that you have to be commissioned by you 27th birthday. If you are prior, then you have a month to month waiver. In my case, i am now 28 and will be in ocs when i am 29, but i have 4 years prior, so basically i have until i am 31 to be accepted.
This is as per my recruiter, but as you might now, thing can change at any time.

I hope i have answered your question.

Good luck!

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.