• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OIS...anyone going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jburnes

I just got accepted into the Navy as a Nuc. School Instructor last friday. I was wondering if anyone was going to OIS. I'm going up there on Jan. 10th.

I doubt ill get a response but i thought that i might as well post.

Penguin

Respect the WEZ
pilot
Been there, done that. Though I'm currently in Primary Flight Training in Florida, I came into the Navy as a Medical Service Corps Officer. I was commissioned an Ensign in NOV 99 and went through OIS in January 00. You're right, you won't get many responses here, but there might be a few. If you have any specific questions, I can tell you about my experience. Also, if you have access to a Naval Hospital or clinic, most, if not all of the officer staff there came through Officer Impersonation School (if you haven't heard it yet, you will :)) Good luck!

LT Garrison

jburnes

Penguin,

When you were at OIS in Jan. how was the weather in Newport? Did you get to go outside very much? I was talking to a guy who also went in Jan. and he said the only time they went outside was to shovel snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.