• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Officer Recruiting Locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
I have been trying to get ahold of someone to talk to about Marine Officer Programs. I have looked on their website (not much there) and I filled out the request more info (almost 1 month ago) and I haven't heard back from them. The people you talk to are different than the Navy, right? I would assume the way everyone here talks about it, but it's annoying that I can't get any response from them. Any suggestions would help.

Kobyra

Oh yeah I am in the Denver area, but one in Indy or Chicago might work as well (I live in South Bend, IN and Lafayette, IN half the year).

stevew

I'm having the same problem but I'm in NY
banghead_125.gif

If you're in NYC, you can take the 7 train to main street and look around. If you STILL can't find it, ask somebody on the street. They'll show you, it really stands out though.

farkle84

call, dont request. the best thing to do is find a number on the internet and call. dont request for more infor cause it takes a while. good luck

kimphil

Originally posted by vegita1220
If you're in NYC, you can take the 7 train to main street and look around. If you STILL can't find it, ask somebody on the street. They'll show you, it really stands out though.

NYC has a Main Street?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mongol General: ...Conan, what is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
Mongol General: That is good.

hukleberry

kobyra

Indianapolis, IN
Captain Brett Hart or Staff Seargent Rachel Pearey
1-800-848-0241
(317)554-0515/0516/0517
Fax (317)554-0522

I dont have the numbers for Lafayette, but if you give Indy a call they will have them for you. Hope this helps.

Semper Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.