• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 23 CEC Board

flyer33

Hello everyone. I have seen threads for other CEC boards and I wanted to make one for everyone who has a package in for the board that convened on October 23rd. I am still anxiously awaiting any news and would love to hear everyone else’s updates.

Still waiting to hear back. Since I'm expected for FY19 (Collegiate currently), I'm not too sure how that effects me getting picked up. But we'll see.

flyer33

Thank you for the update! Very much looking forward to getting the call in the next couple of days.

flyer33

Just heard from my recruiter. I got picked up. Good luck to everyone else. I am Collegiate so I will not be shipping to OCS until 2019.

flyer33

Just had my 72-hr Indoc meeting with my recruiter. He said I should have my FINSEL within a week or two to get my enlistment contract signed. Does this timeline for a Collegiate FINSEL seem about right?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just had my 72-hr Indoc meeting with my recruiter. He said I should have my FINSEL within a week or two to get my enlistment contract signed. Does this timeline for a Collegiate FINSEL seem about right?

72 hour Indoc isn’t until after you’ve received your final select and sworn in.

flyer33

Interesting. I believe I am my recruiter's first candidate to be accepted into the CEC, so he may have misunderstood that portion of the process.