• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 2018 Reserve by the Numbers

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

Here's the new one.

One thing I noticed is the "SELRES Mobilizations" table doesn't come close to adding up to the 2,963 in the "Mobilized to Active Duty" row. Is there something else being taken into account?

Attachments

• By_The_Numbers_20190315_Final.pdf
    705 KB · Views: 19
D

Deleted member 67144 scul

I'm guessing they're counting ADT as "Mobilized to Active Duty", too? Combined, it comes out to 2,868. Still 95 short of the 2,963 figure, but close enough to make sense.

With the drawdown in and seeming eventual withdrawal from Afghanistan, it looks like Djibouti and Bahrain will be the remaining go-to destinations for Navy reservists.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
I'm guessing they're counting ADT as "Mobilized to Active Duty", too? Combined, it comes out to 2,868. Still 95 short of the 2,963 figure, but close enough to make sense.

With the drawdown in and seeming eventual withdrawal from Afghanistan, it looks like Djibouti and Bahrain will be the remaining go-to destinations for Navy reservists.
Pleh to this.