• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS/ JAG Questions

Prima TRT

Hi I'm Rebecca 33 year old, this is my first post. It has been my dream since I was 7 to be a commissioned officer in Navy.

So far I have talked to an Army OR he states I have a very good chance of getting into OCS. I'm looking to apply AF,Navy and Army.

I have BS in Business Management/ Finance with 3.1 GPA from State University . I have 7 years of experience in the legal industry. I helped run numerous Judge's and other political campaigns during that time.

I'm the officer of Public Relations and Marketing in my local Toastmasters International speaking club as well as an multiple award winning speaker. I am active member and volunteer in my church. I also volunteer in free the hungry projects in my area. I run my own business in coaching and writing for last 2 years. I can get LORs from Senator, Federal Judge, CEO of last company I worked for, District Governor or higher of Toastmaster's International (Speaking Club) , Pastor or Director of operations at church, Federal Service Officer in government.
I'm a competitive body builder and elite trail and obstacle course racer.

I'm struggling to figure best way to enter Navy or other service. I was looking at JAG and entering that way because I am interested in a career in legal. Or going to OCS for SWO or Finance officer, Supply. Long term goal to do PAO. I would take any officer job because it is most important for me to serve my country more than anything else and I know I would excel at what ever I do. Any thoughts?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi I'm Rebecca 33 year old, this is my first post. It has been my dream since I was 7 to be a commissioned officer in Navy.

So far I have talked to an Army OR he states I have a very good chance of getting into OCS. I'm looking to apply AF,Navy and Army.

I have BS in Business Management/ Finance with 3.1 GPA from State University . I have 7 years of experience in the legal industry. I helped run numerous Judge's and other political campaigns during that time.

I'm the officer of Public Relations and Marketing in my local Toastmasters International speaking club as well as an multiple award winning speaker. I am active member and volunteer in my church. I also volunteer in free the hungry projects in my area. I run my own business in coaching and writing for last 2 years. I can get LORs from Senator, Federal Judge, CEO of last company I worked for, District Governor or higher of Toastmaster's International (Speaking Club) , Pastor or Director of operations at church, Federal Service Officer in government.
I'm a competitive body builder and elite trail and obstacle course racer.

I'm struggling to figure best way to enter Navy or other service. I was looking at JAG and entering that way because I am interested in a career in legal. Or going to OCS for SWO or Finance officer, Supply. Long term goal to do PAO. I would take any officer job because it is most important for me to serve my country more than anything else and I know I would excel at what ever I do. Any thoughts?

You've past the age limit for SWO and Supply (29). There are no age waivers granted unless you're prior enlisted and only that goes up to 31. As for PAO, it's primarily active duty enlisted who apply. No civilian applicants have been taken for several years now. And finally for JAG, in order to apply to the JAG student program (the soonest you can apply) you have to have already completed one year of law school in accredited program.