• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS IP 7MAR2022

GodisGoodAlways

Trust the Process!
Since it has not been created yet, went ahead and created one. Who is waiting for the results of this board besides me? I am hoping and praying I get in this time after 100 or more tries...

RhodesReese

No at board list yet. But have attached the FY22 board schedule (22FEB). Interesting that they took off the March 7th board on this one. Whether that was a mistake or not unsure.

Attachments

• FY22 Board Schedule 22FEB2022.pdf
    148 KB · Views: 40

GodisGoodAlways

Trust the Process!
No at board list yet. But have attached the FY22 board schedule (22FEB). Interesting that they took off the March 7th board on this one. Whether that was a mistake or not unsure.
Hopefully, they just decided to complete it earlier hence it is gone? I'm just being optimistic....not too sure if that is possible though?

RhodesReese

Updated Dashboard. Looks like IWC is all green for the upcoming boards later this year.

Attachments

• DCO, GENOFF, NUKE Dashboard - 25 Feb 22.pdf
    421.7 KB · Views: 36