• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS in PRT

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
Can anyone VERIFY what score you must be above for the in PRT, i.e. satisfactory, good, etc. Just curious what the minimum is, I am hearing several different scores from folks I know and none can say for sure what it is. Is there someone here who knows for sure?

R/
Josh

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
For the in-PRT, Probationary will do the trick (unless they've upped it a bit in the past few years). It will earn you some extra attention, but it won't be enough to roll you right then and there.

For a male 20-24:

37 pushups
46 curlups
13:30 1.5 mile run

And yes...people have failed the IN-PRT, which is the definition of sad.

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
OK I wasn't sure. I'm a good low right now, thanks for the info. Will a good low get me any extra attention?

R/
Josh

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Not right off the bat. If you're not progressing, your class team will be concerned, mainly because they want you to be passing (excellent low) by the mid-PRT. That way if something strange happens like a sprained ankle and you go med down, they can sub the mid-PRT scores for the Out-PRT.

Just do your best.

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
Thisguy said:
Not right off the bat. If you're not progressing, your class team will be concerned, mainly because they want you to be passing (excellent low) by the mid-PRT. That way if something strange happens like a sprained ankle and you go med down, they can sub the mid-PRT scores for the Out-PRT.

Just do your best.

Roger that, thanks again.

Josh