• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS class t-shirts

OCS1002

Hey everyone!
I’m new to the board and its great to see such a robust community. I’m graduated with OCS class 1002 at NAS Pensacola. I know the school has been up in Newport for several years now. I was wondering if someone could tell me where the class tshirts are now being made? And also if they have the template for all past class shirts. I would LOVE to get a new one made. Thanks in advance!

Meyerkord

pilot
I don't remember where we specifically got ours, but it seems like a fair number go through the company called Old Guard Graphics.

I found a Pinterest page with some samples and they look like the same style all the other classes had when I was going through.

Assuming it's the same company we used, they were super great at coming up with designs without you having to be much of an artist yourself. You could basically just called them with a general idea and they would throw something together. Hopefully they can do something like that for yours as well.

Last edited: