• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Class and Dates

SE_53

Do you have the FY23 class dates as well? Im a civ selected to 07-23. I know it convenes nov 27th but idk about the grad date and how the christmas/new years break works. Thanks.

RhodesReese

Do you have the FY23 class dates as well? Im a civ selected to 07-23. I know it convenes nov 27th but idk about the grad date and how the christmas/new years break works. Thanks.
FY-23 classes haven't been posted on CANTRAC yet. But last year the Nov 28th 2021 class convened and graduation date was March 11 2022. So expect roughly the same.

Me So Hornet

SNA PRO-REC-Y / OCS 14AUG2022
Is FY of OCS class determined by the start date or graduation date?

The file I am attaching is from when the SNAs were pushed. It indicates that the class starting 24-Jul-2022 would be the first class of FY23. This seems to indicate that graduation date determines class FY.

However, the image posted above shows that the class starting 24-Jul-2022 would be the 14th class of FY22. This seems to indicate that start date determines class FY.

Attachments

• 4DC382D0-99DD-4C39-A573-3E2927ED05E9.jpeg
    4DC382D0-99DD-4C39-A573-3E2927ED05E9.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 135

kookylukey

Is FY of OCS class determined by the start date or graduation date?

The file I am attaching is from when the SNAs were pushed. It indicates that the class starting 24-Jul-2022 would be the first class of FY23. This seems to indicate that graduation date determines class FY.

However, the image posted above shows that the class starting 24-Jul-2022 would be the 14th class of FY22. This seems to indicate that start date determines class FY.
Whatever your class ends in i.e. 01-23 you are FY23. It really doesn't matter to you though I wouldn't look too much into it. Especially since you already have an OCS date