• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS class 01-05??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
I was in the Regiment building yesterday and saw 01-05 looking resplendent in their poopies, waiting for haircuts. They didn't smell so good...

NuSnake

Hey
My boyfriend is in that class. I just heard though that they found out when he broke his foot it didn't heal riight so they put him in the age class. What does that mean exactly?

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
It's "H" Class. H stands for Holding. Essentially, he'll be doing nothing until he heals and "classes up" again with some other class down the road (not 01-05) to continue with OCS training. What this ultimately means is that he'll be at OCS longer - how long exactly depends on his condition. Send him lots of mail - it will make his life a little easier.

way2much4u

Husband in 01-05 Class

My husband is in the 01-05 class.

Can we continue this thread in the Private Spouses Corner? I'll create the thread there. I just don't want to write things that could get them 'mashed' even more...

Status
Not open for further replies.