• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayManC

yeah i was looking for an OCS journal. I had already seen that one, but thanks for keeping your eyes open

<insert something witty here:>

tali264

Jay-
I have one. I can e-mail it to you if you send me an e-mail so I can add an attachment. I also got one from sonnyb so I can add that one.

Beth

jjitaly2001

tali,

Thanks for the email. It was a pretty good one. It was amazing to read through the different emotions that guy was going through. I wonder how he found time to religiously write in his journal every day though...

Thanks again!

John - OCS 07 December

JayManC

yeah tali once again i wanted to thank you for letting me take a look at those journals. i got one read, and im trying to find some time to take a look at the other one, so far so good though. thanks

<insert something witty here:>

tali264

no problem guys, I'm happy to help out (although since I didn't write the journals I didn't really do anything) [:D]

sonnyb

Beth,

I too would like to thank you for the journals. They were very insightful. I apologize for not thanking you sooner. Last week when I swore-in I was able to talk to an Ensign who had graduated from OCS 4 weeks earlier. He had a lot to talk about. He showed me some of the manuals used for the academic portion of OCS (engineering,navigation etc.)

tali264

Ok guys, seriously, you can stop thanking me [:D] Michael, I never thanked you for the one you gave me. Now we're even
icon_smile_wink.gif

Michael - yeah, I always like talking to the Ensigns in the recruiting office too. Normally they are pretty bored and like to give you lots of information [^] What did the manuals say? Was it general stuff or anything that looked hard?

rhollin1

I emailed you tali264, but never got an email back [B)] I'll email you again.

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

sonnyb

beth,

holy crap! Some of those manuals were nearly 75 or more pages. A lot of the stuff was 'basic.' I was told though that the instructor only goes over what is tested.

tali264

Michael,
WOW, 75 pages in a week. Guess we will have to stay awake in class
icon_smile_wink.gif
Shoot, and here I was getting all used to college life [:D]

marcb747

Beth,

can you email me the journal too? pretty please :)
I'm heading to OCS this December and would like to get some insight on what I'm getting in to. thanks in advance.

regards, marc
ambumatay@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.