• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Checklist Help

Hello,

Upon review of the Fleet Officer Application Checklist (12/15), I have a couple of questions on acquiring certain documents:

1. 030 - Color Vision for Pilot/NFO/All SWO applicants
> Is this a seperate document from medical aside from DD Form 2808?
2. 032 - HIV and LAB results.
> A thread from 2015 stated that the NAVMED 6000/2 would suffice; however, my base's medical records POC informed me that those aren't really in rotation any more. He printed out a form that reads "PATIENT LABORATORY RESULTS INQUIRY" with the "Results" section for HIV tests reading as "******" and the "Ref Range" section reads as "NON-REACTIVE." Are there other forms that I should request from medical? Should I include a print out of the BOL page?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance on the matter!

Very Respectfully,
Matthew

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello,

Upon review of the Fleet Officer Application Checklist (12/15), I have a couple of questions on acquiring certain documents:

> A thread from 2015 stated that the NAVMED 6000/2 would suffice; however, my base's medical records POC informed me that those aren't really in rotation any more. He printed out a form that reads "PATIENT LABORATORY RESULTS INQUIRY" with the "Results" section for HIV tests reading as "******" and the "Ref Range" section reads as "NON-REACTIVE." Are there other forms that I should request from medical? Should I include a print out of the BOL page?

Very Respectfully,
Matthew

Yes.

CBryant932

Hello,

Very Respectfully,
Matthew

@drummdude716 did you ever find any guidance on the depth perception test and the lab results? I have been curious as well if the eye exam was a separate form or if the results in the 2808 will suffice. Also Navy medical printed off my lab results on a patient laboratory results inquiry. Just want to know if that will work or not.

Thanks in advance.

Very Respectfully,

EN1(SW/AW) Bryant

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
@drummdude716 did you ever find any guidance on the depth perception test and the lab results? I have been curious as well if the eye exam was a separate form or if the results in the 2808 will suffice. Also Navy medical printed off my lab results on a patient laboratory results inquiry. Just want to know if that will work or not.

Thanks in advance.

Very Respectfully,

EN1(SW/AW) Bryant

A simple search and you'll find how to complete the commissioning physical paperwork.

Thanks in advance.

Very Respectfully,

EN1(SW/AW) Bryant

EN1,

The corpsmen in optometry will gladly print out a depth perception memo for you. Have the Corpsman/Tech sign it before leaving the office if you want but you should be fine. The inquiry is exactly what is needed for your package.

V/r