• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS application process

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My recruiter just submitted my package to processor. Can I ask what happens after this please?

Short answer: It goes in front of a selection board.

Longer answer: Ask your processor or recruiter to give you a run down on the process. It should be their primary job to keep you updated.

Plus, if you talk to a recruiter or processor and something doesn’t make sense, just ask.

kahkakike

Thank you so much. So my application is officially submitted for review. I have never talked to my processor, just the recruiter. Is that fine? Thank you so much

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
My recruiter just submitted my package to processor. Can I ask what happens after this please?
If it’s anything like us for enlisted recruiters they basically build your package into this system called “pride” updating all of your documents and getting your medical docs in order to present your package to the board. They are essentially building your building it from scratch, uploading all necessary beers documents IE Social, Id, diploma/degree etc. it’s typically a civilian processor.

exNavyOffRec

If it’s anything like us for enlisted recruiters they basically build your package into this system called “pride” updating all of your documents and getting your medical docs in order to present your package to the board. They are essentially building your building it from scratch, uploading all necessary beers documents IE Social, Id, diploma/degree etc. it’s typically a civilian processor.
To prevent confusion from ensuing there is a bit more that happens on the officer side, and medical info doesn't go to the board.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
To prevent confusion from ensuing there is a bit more that happens on the officer side, and medical info doesn't go to the board.
Ok, yes I meant their medical info gets uploaded in pride, which doesn’t happen until they complete their physical right?