• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 21-Aug-04 Class...Graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.

way2much4u

Well my husband got accepted to the CEC program...I'm really having mixed feeling. I've lived in Texas all my life and my parents are 10 minutes from us. I'm so excited that he got this opportunity but I'm scared about the moving/military aspect of it all.
I'll move to the ends of the earth to be with him, I was just hoping that the earth didn't shift anytime in our life :p :icon_rage .

But anyway, are there any wives out there who will be in the August 21, 04 class? Looking for a support chain.

Also, I would like to begin arrangements for travel plans to attend the graduation in November. Does anyone happen to know the timeframe of OCS graduations?

AndysGirl

SNA Wife
Welcome Aboard!

Whereabouts in TX? My husband is from Austin. I lived in Oklahoma all of my life before I married Andy. I even lived in the same house, never ever moved!! Don't worry about being scared, I believe military life is new to almost all of us on here! But there are some ladies who have a lot of experience and they always have great advice!

Festivities begin on the Thursday before graduation with Hi Moms. Friday is Change of Command and graduation is on Saturday. You can attend all or just graduation. I would wait, if you can, to make travel arrangements.

Oh, and you have been added to the Private Spouses Forum!

Once again, welcome to AW, don't be afraid to ask any questions! We are all here to help!

Rebecca

tukka

Ripper Chic
Are some graduations on Friday? I was told that the 17-04 class would graduate the 2nd of July (friday?) I am sure that things change, but we have a ton of people coming down and if I am miss-informed, then I need to change plans! :icon_mi_1
We are getting married July 5th as well! Hopefully graduation is the 2nd!

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I don't mean to butt in, but I believe change of command is Thursday afternoon, Hi Mom's that evening, Friday morning is the "grad run" where friends and family are welcome to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn and run in formation with the graduating class. Graduation is later that friday, then you beat feet it out of there!

Jenmarie

Demons are cute when they sleep!
Contributor
Hi there Way2Much4You -

I asked you in the private spouses corner when your husband's date was - but I didn't look here! (oops!)

My fiance will be in the same class as your husband. If all goes well for our men - they should be graduating the week before Thanksgiving. (A little over a month before our wedding!!)

Let me know if you need anything!!
Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.