• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 19 Oct

whiskeytango83

Hey guys. Trying to get a thread going for those of us that are going to be in the 19Oct08 OCS class. Thought it'd be good if a few of us got to know each other and share thoughts and ideas prior. Here's a little of info on me:

Stephen Watson (SNA)
24/male
from Ft Worth, Tx
Prior enlisted Air Force (4yrs)
B.S. Aeronautics (3.5) - Embry-Riddle
Air Traffic Controller
Private Pilot
email:whiskeytango83@yahoo.com

Feel free to shoot me line or just post on here. Looking forward to it guys.

-Officer Candidate Watson

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
We have already established means for our communication, try not to clutter this forum. We are just guests in what amounts to an online wardroom.

elitewillie

Hello,

I am interested in getting to know you guys. I was also notified that I will be going to the Oct 19 class. I am very excited and can't wait to get start. I was also looking to see if anyone was driving there from Florida. I would be really interested in sharing the ride up there as well as the expenses. I have a really old crappy car that won't make it up there. I need a place to keep a couple of things extra while I am up there. Thank you guys. Some stats:

Prior enlisted 4 years Navy
International Relations/ Economics Major
SNA pro recd
wdovale@mac.com
Miami, Florida
JCPenney Sales Manager

Feel free to contact me.

William

Insomneo

We have already established means for our communication, try not to clutter this forum. We are just guests in what amounts to an online wardroom.

Jt, have you made a facebook group yet? If not I can make one up since I'm back on the east coast now and have a stable access to the internet.

dimlight85

bears, beets, battlestar galactica.
Joined the group...do you need to add everyone as a friend at that point or can you view profiles once you're a member of the same group?