• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oceans Facilities Program (CEC Diver)

I am a recently commissioned officer with the CEC. I am still on stash duty and haven't been to CECOS yet. I know its early, but I like to start preparing for things in advance such as getting my PT scores up. Does anyone here have any experience becoming or trying to become a CEC diver? There was a brief slide about it in our community brief we had at OCS, but I cant find much more information on it. I saw there were two different paths; one starting at LTJG and one at LT. I think this is an awesome opportunity the CEC provides and would love to be part of the diving community. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Lots of missing details here…

Where are you stashed? Are there no CEC officers to ask around?

Do you still have your CEC accessions officer contact info? That would be a solid start.

Lots of info on the community page as well:

As a heads up, this page is very aviation centric so you may not get much CEC feedback here