• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oceana

MasterBates

Me, no. I do know Snort will be there performing, and at the club for the party.

Tell Phyllis at the bar I say hello if you go.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Driving the fam down to VAB from Ohio tomorrow for the show. Looking forward to some time on the beach. Went last year for the first time and got rained on all weekend so we're looking forward to some sun.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Driving the fam down to VAB from Ohio tomorrow for the show. Looking forward to some time on the beach. Went last year for the first time and got rained on all weekend so we're looking forward to some sun.

I feel like I have met a disproportionate amount of folks from Ohio since I've been here. What's the draw? Nearest beach? Anyway, come visit your alma mater. We have stuff fo sale :)

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
I feel like I have met a disproportionate amount of folks from Ohio since I've been here. What's the draw? Nearest beach? Anyway, come visit your alma mater. We have stuff fo sale :)

Wish I would have had a chance to catch up on this thread this weekend. I was busy as hell! What squadron? I had a little bit of a swagfest going on this weekend. AH - and the draw is it's NOT Cleveland!

(EDIT - Yeah I'm still tard'ed up from the trip - answered my own question - VALION PRIDE!)