• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC Board Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

1devildoc

Does anyone know when the OCC board is for OCS 184? Do you know when the waiver board meets? When will the results be available?

perchul

no clue about the waiver board, but the board is suppose to meet on aug 6

Tolerance only benefits the weak

hartba

August 6 sounds right on the actual selection board start date.

What type of waiver are you talking about?

Waivers for physical disqualifications are looked at every day by BUMED, NOMI and OR. They are looked at in order received, and their are only a few people looking at a lot of waivers.

For other types of waivers, such as moral waivers, they are looked at by different levels of the chain of command.

Some waivers can be approved at the district level. Other, more serious waivers require region CG level approval. Most of the time, the waivers go up with the books. But, it is a good thing to get the waiver requests up the chain before the board meets. That is your OSO's job.

Hope that helps.

Good luck and Semper Fi.

1devildoc

Thanks, I appreciate it. My OSO is hand delivering my "exception to age policy" waiver this week, I am just wondering how long it will take to go through the command.

Status
Not open for further replies.